Our French courses are carefully designed for adults as well as students and teens.
Our classes give you the opportunity to practice all four skills; speaking, listening, reading and writing. Teachers use a variety of teaching approaches as well as authentic, ‘real life’ material to ensure their students are fully engaged.
The curriculum is designed to provide learning experiences based on real-life situations.
- Spoken oriented training program from beginner to advanced level
- Qualified and highly interactive native language instructors to provide guidance and motivation
- A creative learning environment and convenient schedule on weekdays and/or weekends
- Highly qualified and experienced native faculties/instructors
- Multiple learning options to choose from;
- Group: afternoon and evening courses available on weekdays or weekends
- Private/Semi-Private: flexible timings, tailor-made to fit individual needs
- Classroom teaching
- Using A/V resources to increase accuracy and fluency