A language is more than a bunch of words and rules for how to put those words together; it is another world. Speaking French gives you access to the world of over 75 million native speakers in France, Belgium and Luxembourg, and 263 million people around the rest of the world who speak it as a second language.
IELTS Exam Preparation
IETLS Training in Dubai
IELTS tests all four language skills – listening, reading, writing and speaking. The Speaking test is a face-to-face interview with a certified Examiner. It is interactive and as close to a real-life situation as a test can get.
Research shows that IELTS motivates test-takers to develop real and well-rounded English rather than learning by rote. This means your understanding of English is improved and valid for real life in an English-speaking country.
Academic or General Training. All candidates take the same Listening and Speaking modules but different Reading and Writing modules.
Listening, Reading and Writing must be completed in one day. Depending on your test centre, the Speaking test may be offered on the same day or up to a week before or after the other parts. See below for the test format you shall select.
IELTS is Available In Two Test Formats
Why shall you take the Academic version?
If you want to:
- study at university at undergraduate or postgraduate level; or
- join a professional organisation in an English-speaking country
- some immigration cases depending on your qualification, profession and application requirements.
Why shall you take the General Training version?
If you want to:
- train or study at below degree level
- work or undertake work-related training in an English-speaking country
- most cases of immigration to an English-speaking country
Our skill-focused lessons will help you to
- Practice a variety of topics similar to those on the IELTS test
- Employ a wider range of academic vocabulary in your written and spoken English
- Write accurate reports and essays that focus on the requirements of the IELTS
- Read and listen to longer, complex, academic texts.
- Become confident in test-taking ability through taking regular mock IELTS tests
- Apply reading techniques to scan and skim texts quickly, and to find the main points.
- Produce formal, academic writing which are clear, organised and concise
- Apply different listening techniques to cope with a variety of situations.
- Speak with greater accuracy and fluency.
- Manage time effectively in the IELTS test.
IELTS Coaching in Dubai – We offer best in class training for individuals or groups.